L.A. Times Learn, powered by ASU
About the partnership
Arizona State University and the Los Angeles Times are teaming up to offer subscribers ways to expand their skills, enrich their minds and explore the world from the safety of their homes.
Through this collaboration, L.A. Times subscribers will receive a discount on a selection of courses offered through ASU’s Continuing and Professional Education, plus free access to key resources created by the university.
Start learning now
As an L.A Times reader, you’ll receive 5% off the following courses. To redeem this offer, simply select a course below, click the Enroll button on the course page, enter the promotion code provided on the final page and complete your checkout. Questions? Contact us at 1-844-353-7856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
24 courses total
ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom it excludes, but by whom it includes and how they succeed. We offer a wide variety of resources aimed at helping as many people as possible be successful in their educational goals.
Virtual Field Trips: answers through exploration
- Take interactive and educational Virtual Field Trips.
- See real expeditions or watch scientists perform research.
- This resource is used in high school and college classrooms.
- Many experiences respond to your real-time feedback.
A 21st century library
- Take a virtual trip to the ASU Library.
- Explore the large collection of online learning materials.
- Browse books, articles, journals and more.
- Check out audiovisual content.